Monday, June 04, 2007

Inner Thoughts

Fine... As usually, i didn't update my blog. Oh well, partially it is because i was preparing for my mock during the one month break. Wait, did i say preparing??? It is not really true though. Yeah, i did spend one week to complete my torts notes. Giving myself a compliment for that :) Then proceeded to criminal and contract. Thank GOD, i have david to help me right now. So, Thanks a lot David!!!

26th May is a memorable day for me even though it is a normal outing with Jo-ey. Yeah, i am suppose to tell her how sorry i am for not being able to hang out with her often. She complained most of the time until i can remember every sentence. I went to Times Square with Jo-ey but our main purpose was to see my idol, Wu Chun, someone who is cute, smart, talented and rich!!! Haha, all my friends including David and Jo-ey are complaining that i am too obsessed with this guy. They know why... Sorry guys, i just can't help it. Well, the reasons for my obsession are:

a) He obtained a first class honours in Business Adminstration in RMIT
b) He used to be Brunei's national basketball player
c) He is so cute (though some people disagree with me)
d) His birthday is just two days before mine!!!

Hehe, i don't want to go any longer. Four reasons would do.

Wu Chun
Wu Chun

This I don't wish to know the results. I knew i screwed it up. Read torts but when i saw the question, mind went blank!!! Where are the cases in my head??? Not going to talk further bout the mock since i did badly... MISERABLE~

Oh ya, couldn't forget the trip to orphanage with my classmates a few months back. Had a great time there though did pity the orphans too. Not to forget, managed to capture some shots too. Thanks to Sha-Lene, photographer of the day.


Photobucket
James

Photobucket
Joanne, James and I

James and I
James and I [he made me carried him all the time]

David and I
David and I [resting time]

I guess i am having problems again. I am feeling emo these few days. I don't wish to disclose the reason because i don't want to make matter worst. Yeah, i do admit i have different thoughts than others. Who doesn't??? Well, i am sure the close ones would know how my thoughts are in certain aspect. At times, i might tell you indirectly but sometimes it just so happen on someone else and that is where the misinterpretation starts. I am making it clear that at times, i might be in different opinion or maybe disagree with how people deal things but i would never ever do something to strain the bond between us. Ok, clearly defining the bond i meant was friendship. Whatever it is, i just hope someone would understand me!!! It is not an easy thing though. I am not like others who are open, who can share everything with their friends. I can't do that. Maybe i am just trying to protect myself in some way. I don't know, I am just frustrated...

Quote to share : The problem with answers are it was only after you gave them that you realized they sometimes weren't what people wanted to hear.

No comments: