Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm BACK!

I'm back!!! There are reasons why i abandoned this site for such a longgggggggggg time. Needless to say, study study study. It is a never ending thing, so I guess it is no longer a valid excuse? Some people may know the actual reason for my disappearance. Oh well, thought about it for a long time and realise, this is my site. I have the right to express what I want to.

One thing I dislike is, the things I wrote are subjected to someone's speculations. For goodness sake, if you think I am wrong to say something, you can tell me. If I actually write about someone, that person should know their identity. I do not need a broadcaster. If I want, I could subscribe to CNN myself.

Not long ago, I lost something I used to treasure a lot. Some people could sense the anger and the disappointment in me. But nothing could be done. Now i truly understand the meaning of "Never judge a book by its cover". That incident really got me thinking, what went wrong? Nobody will know unless both parties speak up. Will that happen? For now, I am certain it is a sure no. In future, there is a possibility for things to be clarified. By then, we may realise how silly we were. But who is to know? Up to now, I may be silent about it in front of everybody but deep down, I am still upset. I do not like things to be left ambiguously. I need answers. When will I get them? Some may say it is no longer worth it to obtain the answers because things will never change. It is true, but I want things to change. We can make a difference! If you want it to change, the decision is in your hands. But what WE think is the most important? Do we want a change? Are we happy with the situation we are in right now? All I can say is, "It takes two to tango".

No comments: