Thursday, December 03, 2009

Bright Day

It only takes one little thing to brighten your day. This is so true!!! Having felt so lifeless for the past one week is one of the worst thing which happened to me. I was feeling tired almost everyday, not wanting to leave my bed. Besides, I was feeling neither happy nor sad. Yes, totally felt like a zombie. I wonder what happened to me. None of my friends could tell too.

Currently, I am looking forward for my holidays. I need a break. Yet, I do not want time to pass so fast. I still have my assignments to do, one due on the 10th and the other on the 15th. On top of that, there will be an exam for my EU law. How great! What is worst is that my family law assignment requires a 5,000 words essay whereas others require 2,000 words. I need more time! I need to learn how to make use of my time WISELY. Since, I could say such thing, it proves that I am not wise enough because I am not making use of my time wisely.

Being here for about 2-2.5months is just great except for the change of weather. It is getting colder each day, and the temperature is only a single digit. The bright side of it, at least I get to experience the cold weather unlike in KL. I am looking forward for snow right now! Life is so different without my family around. I miss everybody in KL... Thanks Didi, for you card and statute book though I have not received it. I miss the seafood and sushi. Life is so incomplete without sushi... I can't even enjoy sushi over here due to the price. The whole difference with the ones in KL is their dollar sign. Paying for one plate of sushi here is equivalent to paying for 6 plates of sushi at home. Sobs. Therefore, I have decided to learn how to make sushi on my own!

There was this one day, when I accompanied one of my friend to get his phone, I happened to see this little boy who was playing with the display phones. Somehow, he approached me to ask me to play along with him. I adore the innocence of young children. They only know how to be happy and just cry when they feel sad. How I wish life is that easy. The little boy even asked me to carry him and did not want to go back with his mum. He really made my day. Probably I am just too simple, a small little thing could make my day easily. Today, what made my day was a mere wave to say goodbye along with a smile. I've waited long enough for that smile to appear.

No comments: