Friday, April 16, 2010

Mix Feelings

Lately, I am supposed to be busy preparing for my exams. But that is not what i am doing. Suddenly, there are so many things in my head which is distracting me. Am I thinking too much or are these problem really there? Here I am, sitting by the window along with my laptop, trying to re-evaluate myself. What have I achieved? The answer is that simple... NOTHING. I have come this far and realise I have nothing in my hands. Nothing within my grasps. I am beginning to worried. I needed someone to pour these to, but when I have someone with me, I just would not pour it out. Sometimes I just wish I have a genie. I will just wish for the things I want, and there I will have it within a few seconds. But could I really work with a genie? I will be heading home in a few months time and yet I do not want to leave. I want to be here, somehow. Gazing at the sky, hoping I would get a solution to all my frustrations right now.

No comments: