Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bro's Graduation

Finally today is the day where my brother graduated from his Form 5!!! The event was scheduled to start at 8.45am but I only got out from my house at 8.30am. Luckily no there isn't any traffic jam, thus I am early!!!

The event started of with lots of speeches, as usual. Mum and I nearly fell asleep. I had to be a photographer for my brother's friend. He was quite disappointed because his mother could not make it for his graduation. Nevertheless, I promised him to take pictures and video so that he could send to his mother who is now in Australia.

Photobucket
Bro's Fren

Photobucket
Jon

After ceremony, people started running around to take photos. It reminds me when I was in Form 5. Didn't had a formal graduation like him though. Some of my masterpiece...

Photobucket
Bro and his friends

Photobucket
Ams and Jon

Photobucket
POSER!!!

On the way back, we stopped by to buy some food due to our hunger!!! I took the opportunity to take pictures along with Tigeress's gift.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Krystle

No comments: