Friday, January 04, 2008

What Is Going On With Me?

ARGHH~~~~~~ I am so tired. I do not know why but lately have been feeling very very tired though I did sleep. I am so in need of a massaging chair!!! Daddy, if you ever read this please get me a massaging chair!!!

Just handed in my assignments today and I handed in late. FREAK~~~ What is going on with me. Sigh, I have said once... I am feeling sooooooo tired. Perhaps I should stop becoming like an owl. I need to have my normal sleeping time again!!! The time I actually slept well was in Singapore.

Gosh, went there for 5 days and I walked veryyyyyy far every single day. Lucky me, my whole family and I manage to buy ourselves each a pair of sports shoes which were on the priority list. Poor mum and youngest brother's old sports shoes were torn on the very day we bought the new sport shoes. I guess it is meant to be spoilt. The old sport shoes are brand new though. No matter what shoes we get from BATA, it spoils fast and easily!!! I do not want to Buy my shoes, And Throw Away!!! Is there any other way for them to improve the quality of their shoes once again?

Recently, something happened. I am still unsure as to whether it is a good thing or not. Still speculating though. It happened in an odd way but nevertheless I guess that makes it interesting. It is still progressing but I hope in between there are no misunderstandings. Timing is really not right. Timetable clashes!!! I am so sorry for always being unable to attend the outings so far. If you are reading this, I am sincerely apologising for the wrong timings. I am not creating excuses not to go out with you. But I assure you that there would at least be once outing.

No comments: