Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pre - Exam Stress???

Exam is in 3days time. At this point of time, I should be prepared for the exams. However, I am feeling very very stress. This type of stress is something in which I have never ever felt before. I don't think I am prepared for the exams. I can't study right now. I don't know why. Something is wrong but I can't tell what it is. I did think of deferring my exams, but mum, who still does not know how I am feeling, mentioned that I should give it a try.

I don't get it, why am I feeling like this right now? Why, throughtout my years of studying, I have not felt that way before? I always think that it is ridiculous for some people to say that we, as girls should just get married and problems would be solved. Must be living in fairy tale though. Up to this point, I still don't agree with that statement made by some people. However, everyone have their own dream - mentioned by the person who have that dream, you know who you are. But, I am feeling so stress until I could not study. I am in need of help! But who would help me??? Nobody could, except for myself. But how do I overcome this??? I did discussed about this to Jamie and PP. So, I guess they know what is going on with me but can't help me either. Maybe the fact that exam is in 3days triggered this feeling of mine. Nevertheless, I should and will not give up. I've got to finish what I have started. I shall finish this race no matter how. Krystle, be confident in yourself and GOD will do the rest. HAVE FAITH!!!

Both PP and Jamie had been really helpful. I was discussing this same issue with PP thru msn. And this is what she said:

CLPP says:
but u calm down 1st
CLPP says:
think positive
CLPP says:
must be positive de when u walk into exam hall
CLPP says:
confidently write ur answer or watever den can liao
CLPP says:
every q must stop at 30 to 45 min liao
CLPP says:
dun care whether u reach conclusion onot
CLPP says:
is a must!
CLPP says:
dun waste time liao
CLPP says:
aiya
CLPP says:
worst to worst
CLPP says:
if really fail u mai take at august lo


As for Jamie, she told me this: " Don't give up now. Just take today off for a while. Be positive and you should not be thinking about the outcome. Just give it your best shot."


Now, someone tell me a reason why I should not love them.

2 comments:

CherryBerry said...

haiyo, exam still blog ar! add oil n do ur best ya! relax~~~ inhale~~~ exhale~~~ ;)

Anonymous said...

walao-eh~~ i din say wan fail u edi wan fail..wat the hell eh,.. relax eh`~dun eh~~jz study smart eh.. relax eh... hahaha