Thursday, May 22, 2008

Post-Exam BOREDOM!!!

When studying, I have always been thinking of holidays. Now, I am having my 4months holiday. Yeah, it sounds like paradise... But up to today, after days of boredom, I just realised that I have stopped going to college for just 8days. 8DAYS!!! and I am feeling sooooooo bored at home. I did meet my friends, on the first two days of holidays but the remaining 6days were just dull!!!

Felt great when exams were over, but at the same time worrying for the results. Hope that it would turn out well. After criminal law paper, KJ and I decided to go for a movie. However, See Wan called me right after my exams, and told me that she is in Help. She wants to see me, and I have to be a tour guide. So yeah, I did... It was a short tour, but main point is I get to meet up with her. Then we took a bus over to main campus to meet up with KJ.

Three of us went over to Mid Valley right after that. Throughout that whole journey, KJ, as usual... teased me!!! and See Wan talked to him about football. The glory of Man-U. Both KJ and I were feeling super hungry and KJ said he wanted to eat ramen. See Wan introduced to us a shop, OH SUSHI which was claimed to be famous for their ramen. I bet KJ agrees with me that that was the worst ramen we have ever tasted. Lolz. After eating, we loitered around until See Wan decided to go home. So, both KJ and I decided to watch a movie. We chose Iron Man, though we watched it before. I agree with him, Robert Downey Jr looks cool, especially the part where he said "Jericho". The day did not end without a funny incident. Both KJ and I learned a new language. Haha... He knows what I meant. Gosh, that day was really embarassing. I have never experienced that before. Thank God, nobody that we knew saw us.

So here I am, sitting down right in front of the computer typing this entry while feeling super boredddd... Decided to look for jobs to past my free time while earning moneyyy. Why I need money? Coz so many of my friends are leaving, so many friends' birthdays fall within these 2months. So I am officially broke! Planning to do internship but the pay is... Argh, never mind. I will see what I can get. Hope I do get a job!!!

No comments: