Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Falling

Doom day is nearing!!! Hate the feeling so much. I have been talking about it with Jamie for so many times. Psycho called me psycho for worrying too much and asked me not to get worried. She sounds as if she has lots of confidence in me. Bangang la, I am so worried. Psycho influenced me too much with her "bangang". Lolz. Psycho, I am super worried. SAVE ME!!!

In the middle of the holidays and I have not done much shopping yet. I need to be on the move. Job hunting is terrible. No replies yet. Why why why??? Nobody wants me!!! I am referring to the job aspect. Haha. I am in need of job and money money money. Friends are leaving one by one. How sad......

Having fever right now. And the right side of my head hurts. Someone said that my right brain should just burst than I do not have to re-sit for my exams. Bodohnya, as if he knows that I am going to fail and my brains should just burst so I don't have to re-sit. Psycho, you should whack him for me!!! Fever fever, go away... Come again another day, I don't have time for you right now. Hahaha

No comments: