Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boring Saturday

My Saturdays are quite boring lately. I wish for changes, desperately. After spending most of my weekends at home, I wish to change my routine a little. Perhaps not lots out outing, but I do need some of that once a while.

What makes this Saturday different from the others? This Saturday, my parents decided to make love letters. Yeah, the one we eat and crave for every Chinese New Year... It is better known as kuih kapit.


Love Letters

Looks tasty, don't they??? Minor contribution from me. Haha... I am still in the learning process though. So I hopeI get to contribute more next year. Next thing I did was to clean my room. After months of nagging from my parents, finally I cleaned my room. My room is not big, and I have not finished cleaning yet. That shows... I have toooo many things in my room. Wonder how long do I need to clean the entire room. I must not be lazy anymore!!! One thing I like about cleaning my room is, I get to pack all my old clothes and books and donate them. Whenever I do so, I just feel so thankful to have a family. I have my love ones, I get to go shopping unlike the orphans. They need it more than me. I feel bad though, having to give them my old clothes. Gosh, I wish I have tonnes of money!!! So that I can do something for them.

No comments: