Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sick Again

Finally, I am completely done with my assignments. Hence, more time for studies!!! I have not been studying lately plus with nagging from parents, I feel sooooo guilty. *slap* I wish that would work. Nono, I have to make it work!!!As I have mentioned earlier, things have been really interesting. Well, I have never ever thought that I would get to know a person just like that. Perhaps it is true that there is a first time for everything. I have got to admit that the end of last year seems to be great. I got to know so many good friends. Fun friends whom I love hanging out with. I am not comparing these new friends of mine with my other friends. They are all equally special to me. I just enjoy getting to know more and more people. Oh well, I just love companies!!! Though I would love to have some moment for myself.

Chinese New Year is round the corner. To be exact, in about 3 weeks time. I have not done any shopping yet... So I guess no new clothes for the new year even though I did "try" to go out for shopping. Last week's shopping was unsuccessful. I fell sick!!! Seems to me that I am easier to get sick lately. Immune system not functioning, perhaps. Wait, it has nothing to do with my immune system. ME!!! Parents have been nagging about my sleeping hours and it is turning into a habit. Daddy has been complaining a lot... He said that due to my sleeping hours, I am sooooo weak lately. Actually, I am in the process of recovering. It has been one week!!! I am having flu, and a HUGE ulcer in my throat.

Basically when I talk, my left side of the throat and right side of the ear hurts. How sad. Then came the day when I could not talk. My voice... GONE!!! I still remember that meanie Allen actually laughed at me when I told him that I lost my voice. How cruel!!! Family and friends actually asked me to see a doctor. But I procrastinate, thinking that it would heal after all. After one week of struggle, I lost to my family and friends. I went to see a doctor, told him that I have a terrible cough and suspecting that I have an ulcer in my throat. Fine, he checked and confirmed that I have a huge ulcer. He said if it grew any lower, it would have totally affected my ear. Sigh, I am still having difficulty in breathing and talking. It is affecting me badly alright. Due to this, I could not go out with my friends. I guess Rachel, Alison and See Wan enjoyed shopping today!!! Besides that, I bet they are enjoying steamboat. My favourite!!! I must be OK!!!

No comments: