Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Horrible Weather and People

ARGHHHH... My grandma once told me that when it is nearing the Chinese New Year, the weather is suppose to be sunny and windy. Thanks to the massive changes we have done to our Mother Earth, everything seems to be happening the opposite way. It rained and rained and rained... I wonder when would things be back to normal again!!!

At 2am, usually I would feel hot resulting me to rely the air-cond in my room. Today, I am glad that I did not need to use the air-cond because the weather is just cold. Wait,did I mention COLD??? NO!!! It is FREAKING COLDDDDDDD!!! I am shivering right now which is sooooooo not right. Even Rachel is sick right now. And she blames the weather!!! Rachel, get well soon. Or maybe you can call in sick so that you could get a day off since you have been telling me that your work sucks?

Despite feeling freaking cold, I am stuck with Consti assignment right now. Due date is Friday and I have not jotted any words down. I am so in need of something which would motivate me right now. I did the most stupid thing last week and can't help feeling scared, worried and depress over it. HOW CAN I BE SO CARELESS??? ARGH!!!

Went to shop for a dress for my cousin's wedding dinner yesterday. I managed to buy the color and type of dress I like but my mood was totally ruined. When I was trying some other clothes, one of the sales girl told me "Even the blind can see that you would not fit in this". She mentioned BLIND and SEE... I wonder, if the blind can see, then why are they called BLIND??? As usual, the same old me, I can't help but to give her a piece of my mind. Yeah, I actually told her that "the blind people can feel or touch or even smell except for seeing. So who are you to insult me. FYI, I came and tried this before with my mum and guess what, I FIT in this exact shirt!!!" She just treated as nothing happened and began recommending other type of clothes for me. With a displeasure, I stormed out of the shop and gave her an evil grin. I am angry because she could always phrase it in a better way. Besides, couldn't she use her brains?If blind can see then they are not BLIND!!! And where on earth are her manners??? So horrible!!!

There are so many things to be done right now. New Year shopping!!! That is a must!!! Starting to get dates for shopping now. Found my first "victim". I am so broke too... Pockets are VERY VERY DRY. Need money to shop but I am not working!!! Someone please sponsor me... The other thing to complete is LMS assignment. Due next week. Have to finish by Wednesday so that I can go out with my "victim". Oh ya, not forgetting lunch with that person whom I keep on apologising too. Great, I feel so bad right now. I NEED TO SPEED UP IN EVERYTHING I AM DOING!!! I want my normal life back!!!!

Quote: Don't give up!!! When there is a will, there is a way!!!

No comments: