Monday, July 14, 2008

Thoughts of the Day

As I am sitting down here, typing this entry, Siew Peng would be in Queensland, Australia. She is currently staying in a hotel, hoping to search a perfect place as her home in Australia before deciding whether to stay in a hostel or to rent a room.

I remembered I just sent Fook Rong off not long ago. And here today, I am again blogging about another friend's departure. Seeing them leaving reminds me that time flies real fast. It happens every moment we blink our eyes. Just 4days ago, I was having dinner with Siew Peng, David and Ansyn. I even went for a drink with Siew Peng and David that night at Skybar. Remembering how much we talked about each other's stuff. The things we talked, came out randomly but I know, three of us enjoyed it a lot. Soon, I will be seeing another friend leaving for Singapore for studies. Actually, less than 7days left. In September, another two will be leaving. What a sad year could it be!

Perhaps having friends leaving, I could not deny that my mood was affected. Things do not seem to be right. I realised I need someone to talk to. But wait, the thing that is annoying me much affected me the most. I did talked about it that night, but no solution could be found. It has been going on for a very looooooooongggggggggg time. My good friends know what it is about. And do not even think of asking me whom am I referring to because no answers would be given by me. I have been asking myself, is the problem actually with me? I do not understand why some people just do not get what I have been trying to tell them. Believe me, I have even talked harshly towards this person. I have even tried to make this person hate me, but it did not worked? I wonder why? Was my acting skills THAT bad until the person could realise? or was it because the person has the thickest skin ever? Even thicker than leather?

Besides that, I even tried to talk to this person nicely. Explaining why things are not going the way the person wanted. I made my stand and this person clearly knows that I am firm with my stand and decisions made by me would never ever changed. How do I get rid this kind of people. Honestly, I did not even feel a single bit of sorry for talking so harshly because I feel that that person deserves it a lot! Well, I guess this person has an impression that nothing could get out of the way this person wanted. I am sorry to say, not everything will go the way you wanted. Maybe it did in your life, but I would prove you wrong.

Gosh, I felt relieved after letting it all out right now. Of course, there are still lots more not being revealed but I felt better. That is all that I need. Tomorrow would be a better day than today.

Lastly, ALL THE BEST TO SIEW PENG!!!

Photobucket
I will miss ya!

Quote: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present!

Yup, got it from Kungfu Panda. Love it!

Oh ya, before I forget, Anybody wants to adopt kittens??? Do tell me ASAP!!!

No comments: