Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hoping

Daddy will be coming back today! Few more hours to go, I just cannot wait to see him. Yeah, I know you all must be wondering why am I so happy. Daddy went Pangkor yesterday and I did not have the chance to goodbye because I could not wake up. And that is because I slept only at 6am!!! Gosh, I should have stayed up for another hour so that I could bid him goodbye.

Owh, he is coming back anyway. He did a few things very different this week. My parents are busy people who works more than 12 hours a day. Yes, I am not joking! Did I mention they are not even the boss the company. Yeah, parents are working for some people who does not seem to be appreciating workers like them. All I could say is, they are STUPID! Anyway, daddy called on Friday, during lunch time to ask me out for lunch. How sweet! He came down all the way despite having lots of work just to have lunch with me. Thumbs up for him! Even though it was a simple meal, I could not help feeling happy. Thanks daddy!!! I hope there will be lots of souvenirs for me, from Pangkor. Hoping and hoping...

No comments: