Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates!

I know my friends waited for this post a long time ago. So here it is right now. I have decided to sit still and blog blog blog. Basically, we planned so hard for Tzy Chyi's birthday, hoping to give her a memorable birthday since she is leaving for Singapore pretty soon... 7 days left, I guess.

Tzy Chyi decided to celebrate at the Ship since it is nearer to our place. Everyone had a hard time thinking what to buy for her. Xiu Wei eventually gave up and asked the birthday girl what she needs. So there was this day when I went to Mid Valley with Xiu Wei. Wrote that in my previous entry. Luckily, I managed to get a small gift to for Tzy Chyi or else my whole outing would have been pointless. Somehow, the thing I bought would allow her to hang her necklace and earrings. So, basically it has to do with hanging. Haha. Though it was a small gift, I chose it for quite some time and I guess Xiu Wei was pretty fed up with me for being so fussy. Haha.

Then went out again with Ai Di to shop for the gift once more. This time, I managed to buy a lamp. Hoping that she could use that for studies or something. It took us hours before I get to buy the gift. Ai Di nagged me a lot. Haha. Besides that, we went surveying at The Ship, and booked seats for the night. At least, things got done!

On 28/6, 6 of us finally had the time to meet up! That is something we could not do often. It is always 5 or less but hardly 6! Anyway, we went shopping around Times Square to kill time and we had to take a monorail back to Sungei Wang though it is just opposite because it rained!!! Dinner was at The Ship as mentioned earlier.


Photobucket
Our food for the night

We all enjoyed our food a lot and then proceeded to eating cake! Having nice food non stop.

Photobucket
B'day cake


Tzy Chyi
Tzy Chyi with flowers and a penquin


Wishing
Wishing


Photobucket
Hope her wishes will come true


Photobucket
Sw decided it's payback time for TC since Sw has to do that before


Photobucket

The staffs in The Ship were actually good by providing us the birthday song and they even sang along! Besides that, the penquin Tzy Chyi had was a gift from them. One of them helped us to take our group photos. It turned out that he is a lousy photographer. Only one out of three photos could be considered as ok.

Photobucket
Tzy Chyi and See Wan


Photobucket
Ai Di and Tzy Chyi


Photobucket
Poi Phoon and Tzy Chyi


Photobucket
Group Pic


Photobucket
Tzy Chyi and Xiu Wei


Photobucket
Tzy Chyi and Krystle

Our dinner ended pretty early. And of course, we continued taking photos while waiting for the bill as well as before we left The Ship!
Poi Phoon and I
Dearest Panda and I


Ai Di and I
Dearest Ai Di and I


Group Pic 1
Final pic of Awesome 6


The day ends with this...

Photobucket
Outside The Ship

1 comment:

CherryBerry said...

Cool! At last you blog about this. I am so so so lazy to update my blog. The Allen said my blog is rusty. Swt~