Sunday, July 20, 2008

To Call or Not To Call

Yes, the question of the day for me is "to call or not to call". I did mentioned about the things I have been going through lately in my previous entry. Well, the person did send me a message today, asking funny questions and so called expressing thoughts. As I replied this person, I was laughing deep in me. Laughing, what a jerk this person could be. Or perhaps stupid for not even understanding the words that I typed. I must say that I am not laughing at this person because this person somehow has bad english, I do not look down on people just because of this reasons.

As the saying goes, "Patience is virtue". Well, patience has its limits too, and my patience has already reached its limit. I am about to explode at this very instance. I was said to be the one who likes to avoid matters and would not face the fact. Well, I am not. As usual, I have always tried to set things rights. Making things clear, crystal clear. However, I received an answer which stated " I need to sleep right now. So, good night". These words were sent to me right after I said " Fine... If you want to talk, talk. Lets settle things clear once and for all". Looks who is the one who has been avoiding? Is it still me?

Well, the person did say that the person's childish and stupid attitude would stopped right now. However, I am asked to promise that I will message the person whenever I am sad or boring. How smart! So the person now will stop texting me instead, I would be the one texting? - Total crap! I will never ever do that. Come on, even when I am bored or sad, the person's name will not even come across my mind!

After all that, I have been doing some thinking. I thought maybe I should give that person a call later at night to set things straight instead of wishing that the person would stop texting me. Should I??? Is that a wise thing to do or would I gain more trouble instead?

While I am typing this entry in my room, I so happened to look at the clock and the time right now is 2.36am. Oh well, that means that Tzy Chyi will be leaving in about 4hours time. Time flies, real fast!!! Just wanna let her know, the remainining five of us are wishing her all the best in everything she does. Do not forget us and we cherished every single moment she spent with us. Gosh, that reminds me that she has been my best friend for 11 years already. Last but not least, Sayonara!

Remember to keep in touch with us and let us know when you have finally settled down in Singapore. We will miss you. And I have started counting down. - 5months to go!

No comments: