Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Acted ' weird '

If anyone read MIN YUEN's blog today, the 'SHE' she was refering to was me. She might counter argue and say that i am vain by simply admiting that it's me. But the truth is she was talking bout me.

" Well,in class today she acted kinda 'weird'. All of a sudden she speaks to herself, and then she'll say that I won't be able to confront her words..and she'll always win'......you just can't imagine how I had tolerate her behaviour... "

This was taken from her blog. Well, i have to explain here there it is not that i have been acting weird. And i didn't talk to myself out of sudden. I wonder where she get all those from. To be frank, it is just that she just choose to ignore me because she couldn't think of words to counter my words. Therefore, she regarded me as speaking to myself. The fact that i win is because she really felt speechless and couldn't say a single thing. Meaning, i am not talking to myself coz if i am talking to myself, she wouldn't have listen. She always say that she's tolerating me. But am i tolerating her as well??? The truth is out there. Well, i can't always show a dull or sad face, right??? Just let me be and i will be alright. I need time la. It is not easy for me to cope with somethings which might not be a matter for you all. Maybe it's another way of mine to hide the true me. You can't expect me to tell every single thing because everybody has their own problems. Agree??? Anyway, i guess min yuen did pick up some 'zha'ing skills also. Haha... Just that she still cannot win me only. Maybe one day i should capture a picture of her being speechless.

1 comment:

minyuen said...

as usual,u'll always win ger la..maybe because I'm still not good in 'zha'ing ppl..goin to learn soon..keke.,.anyway,u said wanna promote allen geh..y dun have geh..somemore told me u r serious..