Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Master of Confession

Now, i am sitting by the staircase writing my second entry... Well, it's because i am changing my sit from time to time due to the coldness. Haha, i know it might sound quite lame and troublesome. As for today, lessons in class were ok except for some disturbance, as usual. Decided to go out with Siew Peng after class and it was an interesting day. We enjoyed our time a lot and i enjoyed myself laughing through out the whole outing. Felt so lucky today because i get to see many different version of Siew Peng. I really gotta tell all of you that one version of Siew Peng looks like... STACEY!!! If you all want to know more, ask Siew Peng herself!!!

When i came back, it was still drizzling. The rain causes the coldness of the night and reminding me of my solitude. This coldness make me feel so alone, as though i am living in my own world. I can't explain much but it seems that the harder i try not to think about something, it will always appear in my head. I have tried very hard as though nothing had happened but i still can't stop myself from being silly(according to friends). Maybe they are right, i am silly. At the end of the day, the one who feel suffer might be me...

Watched a video starring my favourite singer, JJ Lin Jun Jie. He's actually very cool even though he's not handsome. He gave some tips to girls out there on how to get the guy they like. Some of the ways do make sense. But which one implies on me? People who read my blog, or shall i say, close friends of mine should tell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rain cause coldness, im agree. but its making me having flu n cold instead of lonely~! u r better la. kaka :P

still staying at jj's confession of love?
haha, i put it in my frenster lately due to chiness valentine.

yet i'll suggest u to use either the first or second way. be a bit initiative! haha XD

***clpp***

Allen said...

haha must have courage to love someone !

S P look like stacey ?

no comments man ......