Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fate

I know i haven't been updating my blog lately... Well, this week is a holiday for me. Basically, this should be a study week for me but... as usual, i am too lazy to study. I have tonnes of essays to write for econs but guess what, i have no idea how to do at all. Haihz, i am just too weak in econs. I will try to master it. Heard a quote that we shouldn't say we will try, instead we should say that we could do it!!!

This is week was an opportunity for me to go out with my old friends. Miss them so much, and i really felt so happy when i saw then on Monday. I enjoyed my time going bowling and chatting with them. Even though i am not good in bowling, but at least i didn't get the last. It was a good opportunity for me to be updated with news from my friends even though one of them sms me everyday. At least i get to see them face to face!!! Here are something for my friends... Don't get me wrong, my friends are not only the one i met on Monday but ALL my friends...

Since the moment I first met you,
I knew that I had found a wonderful friend.
Your humor always makes me laugh or smile,
And your gift of wit never ceases to amaze me.

When the woes of the world overwhelm me,
You are there with comfort and perspective.
Your sense of humor makes me smile;
Your compassion and understanding makes me rejoice.

There are billions of people in this world.
And of all these people, I met you.
Fate has bonded us together;
Fate will never tear us apart.

Because of you, I know that fate must exist.
You are living proof.
Although I may not say it often,
I value you immensely.

THANK YOU
For being my friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my godness, too bad i cant go wif ur guyz on mon... i miss ur guyz so much le T^T.... but still there sumthing for fren, means im included rite?
haha :P

Allen said...

hey lets go bowling

call me out next time la i so bored at home

=)

Anonymous said...

hey UPDATE UR BLOG LA !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U LAZY BLUE PIG

Anonymous said...

hehehee...i am ur fren....so im included...i know ^^ perasan siao