Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another busy day in my life

It's been some time i didn't write a new entry. As usual, i've been very busy. Another assignment is coming up this Thursday. This time is Accounts. Got back the results for the previous accounts common test. Even though i passed, but i felt that i didn't do that well. My results seem to be degrading... Drop Drop Drop. I've been studying really hard but i think the effort that i put in is still not enough. Haihz...

Again, today went out with Siew Peng to study math... I just like going out with her because you can discuss anything with her. She is the right person to talk share your thoughts with. She gives good opinions... Siew Peng, i am indirectly promoting you here!!! My previous entry mentioned that she a version of her looks like STACEY and today Hamilton agreed with one of our classmate that she even talks like STACEY.

I realised my life have changed so much compared to when in secondary school. The people are so different... My thoughts and life style have changed also. My thoughts are more and more complicated, life is so busy. What's happening to me? Seem to have really complicated thoughts, but i am not voicing it out at all. It is not me to voice out at all. Therefore, just leave it all behind. But i am working on ways to solve certain matters!!! Good luck to me!!!

2 comments:

Allen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allen said...

yes krstyle u can shine like a cyrstal !