Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeling complicated

I have not been updating my blog recently. To start of, i'll talk about on Saturday.

Saturday
Went to college in the afternoon regarding education fair. Went to asked about law degree in several australia universities... When i heard about the TER required, I was like thinking... Let's go off... TER 94!!! I am not super genius la. How to get such high TER???

Whole family, inclusive of uncles and aunties went to Tropicana to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. Talking bout my grandmother, I really admire her. She's nearly 80 and yet still so fit. Well, she doesn't look like her age either. I admire her so much for raising my mother and eight other uncles and aunties. She rocks!!! We had a delicious dinner... Love the huge oysters there... Overall, the food there was fantastic. Yummy!!! I had a great time with my cousins. Just can't stand the way one of my cousin laughs at me. He is so funny but can really sing well. Did sang a song with him but i did not whole the mic. Hahaha... Not as brave as him. And it makes me wonder why are we close starting last year. Come on, he is my cousin and all this while we don't talk much. But in the end, we did had a great time after all... Can't wait for next year!!!

Sunday
Didn't do anything much on sunday. Stayed at home because i was too tired to go anywhere. As usual, spent time in front of the computer... That just remind me that i have a few boring days in my life. Wish can make my life better. At least not so boring la. And that it is how i get through another day...

Today
I guess i am too active today. Even min yuen can't stand me. As for siew peng, it would be normal coz she knows i could be like that once a while. The truth is even though i am behaving like today, there are a lot of things running in my mind at that moment. And i did admire myself for a moment for being able to hide it from my friends. Didn't want to affect them as well. I am trying to pretend as though nothing had happened, nothing took place. Sometimes i wish i could but the fact is it did happened. I shouldn't avoid it. No wonder people say truth hurts. But i rather know the truth... However, still i face the same thing everyday... I just can't get out of it. I am like trapped in this game, waiting for myself to find the usual me again to try to get out of this. Maybe i could live better, maybe i wouldn't... If only there is a guide for me...

2 comments:

minyuen said...

I think I roughly know what are u facing everyday..whatever still,i am your friend ma so u should share wif me ur problems..dun be like me,everything also keep inside d heart..pity ur heart not as big as mine so wont be able to tolerate so much..keke joking--and arr,u come to tropicana didnt tell me geh harr???u arrr..anggap ur sis as transparent arr?or dun exist anymore izzit..

krystle said...

u so big here, where got dare to treat u transparent. don't get me wrong bout the 'big'thing. Eh, who knows i might have a bigger heart then urs just that i say bit bit in the blog and u don't. Hehe... U got no idea what i am facing la. I'm confident bout that